Monday, February 1, 2010
My embroidery floss was a hot mess. Fact.
Windsor Button, I saw a bag of "doll pins" (actually, old style clothes pins) and thought, BINGO. This would be my solution for embroidery floss.
So, one hoppin' Friday night I got to work. Luckily, I'm at the begining of my floss consumption and it didn't take to long to get them all wound up.
I kind of love how they look, actually. I think they'd be great on display in a large glass container. I also used some of them to wind up my equally messy collection of seam tape (how I love you and how I cannot deny you at 25¢ a yard).